What is it?
What do we treat?
Why choose us?
Acu fees &
Your first visit
1. Your initial appointment will take around 1½ hours. Allow approximately 40 minutes for follow-ups.
2. We have a car park but if you prefer to park in the road you can park opposite for 2 hours at any time. On our side you cannot park 10am-11am or 2pm-3pm unless you have a permit.
3. The clinic entrance is round the side of the building.
4. On arrival you will be welcomed by one of our receptionists who will issue you with a questionnaire for you to complete. The details required are:
5. When you have completed the form your practitioner will introduce
herself and take you through to the consultation room.
Your consultation will include:
6. At the end of the visit there will be further opportunity to ask any questions you may have thought of.
7. Then it is time to get dressed and get back to the front desk to arrange your future appointments and payment.
BRING YOUR MEDICATION / SUPPLEMENTS WITH YOU.
Please do not eat a heavy meal immediately prior to or after your treatment but make sure that you are not hungry.
NO alcohol on the day of treatment.
Do NOT take strenuous physical exercise on the day of treatment.
Strictly follow any advice your acupuncturist may give you.